Friday, January 8, 2010

Favourite Christmas/Birthday Gifts

I was a very lucky girl this Christmas and was very spoiled by my family and friends. I get extra spoiled because it's my Birthday on Christmas Eve so I kinda get double presents all at once.

So I'm not going to bore you with every little thing I got for Christmas and my Birthday but I will give you a sneak peak at some of my favourite pressies for 2009!

Tiffany & Co Mini Bead Bracelet With Oval Return To Tiffany Charm -


I got this from my lovely Parents and it looks so cute against my larger Tiffany Bead Bracelet. I have been wearing it all the time since Christmas!

Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Damier Azur Canvas - I have been wanting this bag for a long time. I love my Louis Vuitton Original Monogram Speedy 30 and use it all the time. Is it wrong that I am now thinking I need the Damier Canvas Speedy 30 just so I have one in every canvas? Anyway I am in love with my new bag, thing is, I just don't get why the Azur and Original Monogram Speedy 30's have a plain canvas lining and the Damier has a gorgeous red lining. Why can't they all have that red lining?



Next on my favourite present list is my new black Chanel sunglasses! Love my sunglasses and have quite a few designer pairs these days.You know how some people get socks and jocks in their Christmas stocking each year? Yeah well from my Mama I always get a 100ml bottle of Jo Malone Blue Agava and Cacao Cologne. This is one of my favourite perfumes and lets face it, it really is better than socks and jocks isn't it!!





Lastly and the biggest surprise was my Tiffany & Co Bubbles Ring, I love it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment