Monday, January 11, 2010

Philosophy Red Licorice Shower Gel


Lush's Snow Fairy has some tough competition! Last night I used Philosophy's Red Licorice Shower Gel for the first time and all I can say is OH MY GOD! Now Snow Fairy is quite possibly my favourite shower gel of all time (along with Philosophy's Cinnamon Buns), but gee after using this I don't know anymore.

There's something special about Philosophy's shower gels. I've never met one I didn't like. They are so rich, creamy and decadent. The scents are ridiculously good and they are simply a pure treat to use.

Philosophy says you can use their gels as shampoo, shower gel or bubble bath. I can't say I have ever used one as a shampoo but they make amazing smelling bubbles in the tub.

Red Licorice smells, well, exactly like red licorice. It reminds me of the sweet scent that wafts through the air when you open a fresh bag of strawberry licorice. I am a sweet scentaholic so this floats my boat big time. Now I must go as I need to go and find as much of this as I can on the internet and give the credit card a workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment