Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pink List of Current Favourite Things!

1. Lush Fairy Tail and Sugar Babe Sugar Scrubs - These are serious scrubs. I have tried many different body scrubs and have to say that these new additions from Lush are right up there with the best of them. Fairy Tail was limited edition for Christmas but if you hurry you can still get them from Lush online and right now they have a buy 1 get 1 free deal on. Fairy Tail is my favourite because it smells like Strawberry (exactly the same as Lush's Yummy, Yummy, Yummy shower cream). Sugar Babe has a coconut oil liquid centre and contains ylang ylang and mimosa blossom scents. Sugar Scrub is the green one and smells of fennel and ginger root, I find this one less appealing because I am not overly fond of the scent, however all three are extremely effective scrubs and I highly recommend giving them a go.

2. Kikki-K and Smiggle Stationary - I am going through a huge stationary phase at the moment and have bought a lot of different things from both Kikki-K and Smiggle. I just love cute little odds and bobs like electric erasers, huge paper clips, little wooden candy striped pegs, cute pens and paper.

3. Coco Mademoiselle Perfume - I have this in both the edt and edp and had forgotten how much I really love this fragrance. No wonder it's a cult favourite. It's gorgeous. In summer I prefer to wear the Edt during the day as it's a bit lighter but I do love to wear the Edp at night.

4. Stila Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation - I am loving this foundation and it was the only one I wore over Christmas. Whilst it is oil free it is surprisingly moisturising. It provides medium buildable coverage and feels nice and light on the skin. It costs $80 for around 30ml but is well worth the investment.

5. Korres Vanilla Plum Shower Gel, Body Butter and Plum Lip Butter - Given to me by a gorgeous friend for Christmas. I love this stuff! I am so sad it is limited edition. It is one of my favourite scents at the moment. Thanks so much to the gorgeous Emma for this delicious gift!

6. Lush Snow Fairy Solid Perfume and Shower Gel - This had to get a mention because it will soon be departed until December this year. Needless to say I have purchased enough shower gel to last me until then :)!!

7. Lydia Jordane Eye Lifting Cream - Hands down my favourite eye cream ever. Results are so evident within just days of using this. Think I may have to dedicate an entire post to my current obsession with Lydia Jordane skin care.

8. Archipelago Vanilla Candle - This smells so good, the throw of scent from Archipelago candles is amazing. Very strong and gorgeous smelling.

9. M.A.C Eye Shadows in Midnight Madness and Devil May Care - From the Magic Mirth and Mischief collection these eye shadow duos have been my go to shadows over the festive season. Densely pigmented with glittery, shimmery components! Gosh I love these. Think I will order backups because these are shadows I know I am going to use constantly.

10. OPI Nail Polish in Suzi Skis The Pyrenees - I got this for Christmas and love the shade. I am very much a dark toes girl so this shade is perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment