Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Shopping Mission Complete!!

The past few weeks have been insanely busy for me. We had my Dad's 60th Birthday celebrations, a quick trip to Melbourne for some frantic Christmas shopping and the last few days have been filled with more last minute shopping! Ordinarily I love to shop but to be honest I am so over it and really don't want to see another shop, well not for a little while at least.

I am excited to say that I have finished my Christmas shopping! This is a record for me who is usually arguing with a five year old over the last Christmas Stocking on the shelves at store closing time on Christmas Eve!

I have asked Santa very nicely for some serious spoiling this Christmas, gee I hope he listened! I had my photo taken on Santa's knee with my God Son the other day, I have since heard Santa is in traction at the local hospital with his knee broken in ten places!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, whoever you are - hand back my Miss Pink!!! She would never, ever be over shopping!

    I expect her back in her rightful place by Christmas.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao Rosie Bear! You need to come visit me in Hobart to help me get my groove back.

    ReplyDelete