Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Revival From The Dead

As usual I have been hopeless at updating my blog but in my defense I have had quite a bit going on recently.

Life right now is good, I am taking the time to smell the roses and appreciate the little things in life that often bring the greatest pleasure without even realising it.

Christmas is my favourite time of year. I love the decorations, the excitement in small children and even the dorky Christmas Carols playing in the shops. I love decorating the Christmas tree with my God Children and making Christmas themed gingerbread men. I love scattering Reindeer Food up the driveway of my parents house so Santa will know how to get to the chimney (well in our case the front door since we don't have a chimney).

One of the things I adore about the lead up to Christmas is the masses of limited edition beauty products that are available! Ohh it's all too much excitement!

1 comment:

  1. It's the most wonderful time of the year! Thrilled that you're in such a happy place. xo

    ReplyDelete