Saturday, December 5, 2009

Crush

Today I stumbled upon a site that got me super excited. Finally I have found somewhere to buy coveted brands such as Barry M, Urban Decay, NYX, Lime Crime, Coastal Scents, China Glaze and Milani cosmetics.

I have been a fan of Barry M products for the longest time. I think they are great quality at super affordable prices.

I am also keen to try NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencils and China Glaze Nail Polishes as I have heard so many good things about them on You Tube.

Finally I am ecstatic to have found somewhere to buy my beloved Urban Decay Primer Potion from here in Australia.

Anyway the point is I made a rather large order from www.crushcosmetics.com.au today and within 5 minutes I had a personal reply saying my order would be dispatched first thing on Monday via express post.

I will be sure to review the products as soon as I receive them and let you know what I think.

1 comment:

  1. I've ordered from them once. Good service and speedy delivery. I personally wasn't impressed with the quality of my NYX products (shadow trio and lipstick) unfortunately, but will be buying from them again soon as I want some China Glaze.

    ReplyDelete