Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Formal Makeup Application

Today I did makeup application for seven year twelve leavers. It was only supposed to be six but unfortunately one poor girl had a disaster experience at a makeup counter and came along with her friend for some emergency reapplication.

I must admit it was a bit daunting having so many girls to do consecutively but I managed in the end. The entire process was so much fun and they were such a sweet group of girls. I will ask their permission to post pics on my blog. They all looked gorgeous and were extremely happy with the looks I created for them. All the products I used on the girls were from M.A.C cosmetics. M.A.C is my favourite cosmetics brand and I just love their products, they never let me down.

I have done a few basic makeup courses many years ago but am mostly self taught. I do makeup as a bit of a hobby because I love it so much. I love the transformation that different makeup looks can achieve. It is so much fun doing makeup for friends and family before a night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment