Monday, December 7, 2009

November Favourites

Pink Picks For November

This November has seen the weather warm up, me return from a huge extended holiday and the shops rolling out their limited edition products just in time for the festive season. So here are a few of my favourite products from November.

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Lingerie Pink - The packaging of these lipsticks is just gorgeous. They have a little mirror in the top and come in the most divine gold cases. Lingerie Pink is my perfect shade of pink.

Perfect Potion Lip Balm in Vanilla Bean - I have a lot of lip balms and I can say without a doubt that Perfect Potion lip balms are the best I have ever tried. I spent much of October/November on long flights and this lip balm kept my lips perfectly soft and hydrated.

Korres Pomegranate Face Wipes - These wipes are my favourite face wipes. They are a lot moister than other face wipes I have tried and are so gentle on my skin whilst removing every trace of makeup at the same time.

Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Perfume - I love the smell of this fragrance. It somehow seems a little more grown up than my usual sweet scents and I just adore it. Of course I also got the matching body lotion and shower gel.

Smashbox Wish For The Perfect Pencils Set - Contains 5 eyeliners in very wearable colours of silver, peacock, bronze, purple and black.

Sephora Lash Stash - This contains 10 sample sized mascaras. I am someone who never and I mean NEVER gets through a tube of mascara before it's used by date so that makes these sizes absolutely perfect for me. The advantage with this kit is that I get to try lots of different brands and there isn't a lot of waste as I can simply toss and start a new one when it's 12 week shelf life expires.

Kat Von D Eye Shadow Palettes in Ludwig (smokey greens and browns) and Metal Orchestra (rich blues, greys and whites) - These shadow palettes are just gorgeous and are seriously pigmented.

M.A.C Studio Moisture Tint in Light - Undoubtedly my favourite tinted moisturiser ever. I love this stuff. It has a thick consistency but is actually very matte upon application. Strangely though I find this quite hydrating. This gives great coverage for a tinted moisturiser and has a touch of sunscreen in it. You would certainly need to use additional sunscreen with this especially here in Australia.

Strawberry Flowers Perfume by Fresh - This is a Sephora Exclusive but it smells so good. A really gorgeous scent for summer.

Lydia Jordane Lifting Eye Cream - Love this eye cream, one of the best I have ever used. It's an Australian product and costs around $55 and I can honestly say I like it better than other eye creams I have paid much more for. It firms the skin around the eye, decreases puffiness and makes fine dehydration lines disappear.

Candles By Victoria in Honey I washed The Youngins and I'm a Rockstar - The scents of these two candles are dupes of Lush's Honey I Washed The Kids and Rockstar soaps. I picked up masses of these candles whilst I was away. They smell gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment