Thursday, December 3, 2009

M.A.C Holiday Limited Editions

I am loving all of M.A.C's Holiday 09 collections. I have been naughty and bought way too much of it. My justification is that it is limited edition and it's gorgeous. Whilst I was away recently I was able to get it at very cheap prices compared with here at home.


I am not going to review everything I have got because I haven't used some of it as yet but if there's anything at all anyone would like me to review just let me know and I will do my best to review it for you.



Magic Mirth and Mischief:


Mineralize Eye Shadow Duos in Devil May Care (a gorgeous shimmering lilac purple and glittery silver) and Midnight Madness (dirty dark grey brown and gold).

Total Wow Lipstick - A gorgeous berry shade which looks a lot brighter in the tube than it does upon application.

She-Zam Dazzleglass - A silver glitter gloss which looks great layered over a lipstick.

Ever So Rich Cremesheen Glass - A gorgeous sheer lilac colour.


Eye Palettes:


Smoke and Mirrors -The most amazing browns and perfect colours for a casual day look or sexy smoky eyes at night. This one has been the most popular eye palette from M.A.C's Holiday collection having sold out in many places very early after its release.

Sorceress - Gorgeous lilac, purples, grey, white and black with glitter shades. This was the first palette that caught my eye and it is my favourite of all four eye palettes.

Devil May Dare - This palette contains gorgeous pink/peach, natural nude cream, dark warm chocolates and a shimmery mint green shade.

Mystic Cool - This was the last palette I picked up mainly because it is my least favoruite of all four (that's not to say I don't love it but I just loved the others more). This contains pinks, creamy nude, dark blue, turquoise and a dark brown. I ended up buying this purely because I had the other three so thought I should complete the set and get the last one. It was also considerably less expensive than I could get it here so that was enough to convince me to buy it not that I really ever need much convincing to buy anything.


Lip Bag and Palettes:


Possessed By Pink Lip Palette -
A cute little palette containing two shades of lipstick and one lip gloss in various pink shades. Such a cute little compact to pull out of your bag!

Put A Spell On You Pink Lip Bag -
I must admit the thing that drew me to this lip bag was the bag itself! Stupid I know but I am such a sucker for cute packaging. I just love the pewter bag with the pink bobble and ribbon (it looks super cute in my bag). This bag contains one of my favourite Dazzleglasses Baby Sparks (which I was almost out of), Dream Lipstick and a little promo sized Dervish Lip Pencil.



Eye Bag:


Alakazam! Chocolate Eye Bag - Again this comes in a cute pewter bag (bigger than the lip bag) and contains Fluidline Eye Liner in Rich Ground, Zoomblack Mascara, 209 Eye Liner Brush and Melon Pigment.




Mischief Makers Collection:



Sexpot Smoky Mini Pigments/Glitter - Words can not describe how totally in love with this set I am. The colours are absolutely gorgeous and perfect for creating the perfect smoky eye. I think these mini pigments are a much better size than the regular pigment sizes which are so big I never seem to make a dent in the product let alone finish it. This set contains four pigments in Naked, Chocolate Brown, Sunnydaze and Dark Soul and one glitter in Reflects Antique Gold (which is actually the most beautiful coloured glitter I have ever seen).

Italic
Cool Capers Mini Pigments/Glitter - This set contains some gorgeous colours. It contains four mini pigments in Fuchsia (just mix with clear gloss to make a hot pink lip gloss), Grape, Kitchmas and Deep Blue Green and one glitter in Reflects Teal.


Haute High Jinks Mini Pigment/Glitter -Contains four mini pigments in Copperized, Museum Bronze, Jardin Aires and Rushmetal and Glitter in Reflects Gold.


Exclusives:

Pinkzapoppin Mineralize Kit-
This kit contains three mineralize products including Light Flush Mineralize Skin Finish, Dainty Mineralize Blush and Love Connection Eye Shadow Duo as well as a M.A.C Kabuki Brush.

So far that is what I have from the Holiday collection at M.A.C! I plan on asking Santa for a couple of the mini lipglass sets. I also wouldn't mind a few more Mineralize Eye Shadows from Magic, Mirth and Mischief (I hope Santa is listening).





1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what my settings are doing! The text just went huge and wouldn't downsize - forgive me! XO

    ReplyDelete