Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Collective Haul!

M.A.C, Dior, The Body Shop, YSL, Lush, Voluspa Candles and More!

Today I went to the shops looking for Christmas gifts for other people and managed to collect a pretty big haul for myself in a relatively short period of time (this seems to happen to me quite often).

I am one of those gift shoppers who will buy someone a product and then buy one for myself as well! It's utterly ridiculous and my credit card has a minor stroke every time I pull it out. You see this doesn't happen intentionally it just kind of happens by accident, well truth be told I have very little if any will power!! Now you might understand why I don't go near the shops if I am attempting to save! However today was unavoidable, it's Christmas right?

So today I stopped by my M.A.C counter and picked up a few things as well as ordered a couple of things online from the Baroque Boudoir Collection. If I really love something that's limited edition I will often buy backups of it so I will state "repurchase" next to the things I have bought backups of.

Baroque Boudoir I ordered:

1. Prive Lipstick
2. Preciousness Lip Gloss
3. Light Medium Mystery Powder

This range is so expensive! I would have liked a few more things but couldn't justify the spend. I hope it's worth it!!!

From M.A.C Counter:

Feline Eye Liner (repurchase) I love this liner so much from DSquared2 Collection. It came out once before and I didn't get a backup and I regretted it so I got another.

Dazleglass Cremes in My Favourite Pink (repurchase) and Perfectly Unordinary. I just love Dazzleglass Cremes and am hoping with all my heart M.A.C decide to make them a permanent part of its regular collection.

Magic Mirth and Mystery Mineralize Shadow Duos in Midnight Madness, Devil-May-Care (both repurchases) and Mayhem! I love these Mineralize shadows so much and have enjoyed using them enough to warrant the repurchases and a new addition to my collection.

Lipsticks - Total Wow (from Magic, Mirth and Mischief), Creme Cup, Speed Dial and Hot Gossip.

Lipglass Mini Holiday Set in Sexy Shenanigans.

China Glaze Nail Polish in It's Poppin, Evening Seduction and Lets Groove.

Mor Marshmallow Body Oil

Voluspa Three Wicked Candles in Dahlia Orange Bloom and Vanilla Creme Flower

Badger Fan Brush

YSL Touche Eclat in 02 - Chemist Warehouse have these in stock and on sale for just $39 each as opposed to the $70+ you will pay elsewhere.

Diorshow Blackout Mascara - Also at Chemist Warehouse for just $29 as opposed to $40 in department stores here in Australia.

The Body Shop -

Spa Wisdom Polynesia Lotus and Frangipani Body Puree
Spa Wisdom Polynesia Monoi Body Balm
Spa Wisdom Morocco Orange Blossom Finishing Mist (to spray on my pillow)
Coconut Body Butter
Moringa Body Butter Mini
Japanese Cherry Blossom Gift Pack

Lush - 10 x Star Bath Melts (cause I lurrrrrrrrrve them)

Joico Body Luxe Shampoo, Conditioner, Thickening Elixir and Root Lift. Schwarzkopf Bonacure Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner.


Okay so that all seems like an awful lot of product, but trust me I needed it like a hole in the head! All I can say is some people shop for clothes, some people shop for shoes, it just so happens that I shop for makeup, fragrance and bath and body products!!

1 comment:

  1. Great hauling! Mor's Marshmallow is one of my favorite scents. Can you do a review of the Dazzelglass Cremes? I'm so tempted by them.

    ReplyDelete