Monday, December 14, 2009

Party Makeup

Party Look I Wore On The Weekend

I primed my skin with Napolean Perdis Autopilot Pre Foundation Primer and applied Urban Decay Primer Potion on my lids.

Foundation and Concealer - I used green concealer from my Coastal Scents Camo Quad to disguise a little redness around my nose. Next I applied Stila's Natural Finish Foundation followed up with Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (under my eyes) and Laura Mercier Concealer. Finally I set the foundation with a light dusting of Smashbox Halo Powder.

Brows - Smashbox Brow Tech in Taupe

Eyes - As a base I used M.A.C Paint Pot in Blackground. I then mixed together two M.A.C Mineralize Shadows in Midnight Madness (from Magic, Mirth and Mischief) and Cinderfella (from Style Black). I added a spray of M.A.C's Fix+ to give the shadows a wet shiny look. The colour turned out to be a dark charcoal metallic grey. I then applied M.A.C False Lashes (lash 3). I lined the bottom lash line with M.A.C's Feline Eye Liner and the top lash line with M.A.C's Blacktrack Fluidline. I then smudged M.A.C Glitter in Reflects Antique Gold along the top lashline and set with Pop Sparkle Sauce. To finish the eyes I added several coats of Benefit Bad Gal mascara in black.

Cheeks - I used Nars Bronzer in Laguna on all areas where the sun would naturally hit. followed by Stila Convertible Colour in Petunia on the apples of my cheeks. To finish my cheeks I applied Nars Blush in Mata Hari.

Lips - Lips were lined with Duwop's Invisible Lip Liner. Next I applied Lime Crime's Great Pink Planet Lipstick followed by a coat of M.A.C Dazzleglass Creme in My Favourite Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment